Perth Wildcats Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CBCO BREWING
‘WIN TICKETS TO THE GAME’ 2023 PROMOTION
- These Terms and Conditions govern the rules regarding participation in this promotion and the claiming of any prize.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Associates of the Promoter and any member of their immediate family are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Associates means employees of the Promoter, participating outlets and agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, or cousin, including step-relations and adoptive relations.
- The promotion will be run in any liquor licensed venues in Australia that agree to participate in this promotion and displays promotional material advertising this promotion (each a Participating Venue).
- The Promotional Period commences at 12.01 am on Monday 6th November 2023 and ends at 11.59 pm on Sunday 31st December 2023.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a 4 pack (4 x 375ml cans) of Limited Edition Wildcats Draught cans at a Participating Venue during the Promotional Period (Qualifying Transaction), subject to stocks remaining in that Participating Venue and complete an online entry form at cbco.beer/pages/competition-perthwildcats. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that they correctly complete and submit the online entry form.
- The Promoter may, at any time, make enquiries to verify the details of any entrant or entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entry if the Promoter is of the view there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- You are entitled to submit multiple entries, provided that: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of eligible products purchased in that transaction; (b) a maximum of two (2) entries are permitted per person per day in a Participating Venue except in NSW, where a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The draw will take place at 12.01pm on Friday 5th January 2024. One (1) x winner will be contacted using the details submitted in the online entry form.
- The Prize entitlements consist of; One (1) x fully catered, four (4) seat Gold Box for the Perth Wildcats v Brisbane Bullets game at RAC Arena on Friday 19th January at 6:30pm. Premium catering includes three (3) course set menu, CBCo. Beer, House red and white wine and assorted soft drinks. Beverage service begins sixty (60) minutes prior to tip off and concludes at the final siren. Food and beverage menu subject to change, any additional food or beverage outside of the set menu is at the expense of the competition winner. Excessive consumption of alcohol may result in refusal of service and ejection from the arena. All guests must be over the age 18. Total prize valued at
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize/s as advertised in this Participating Venue (Prize). Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone within three (3) business days.
- If for any reason the winner does not redeem their Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize may be forfeited.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Prize value is correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- Entrants agree that if the Prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- Any VIC winner/s of prizes valued at over $1,000 will have their name/s published online at cbco.beer/pages/competition-perthwildcats on the date as advertised in this Participating Venue. Any ACT winner/s
name/s will be announced on a public noticeboard within the Participating Venue on the same date as the draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information (Information) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such Information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on your provision of Information subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant or entry; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or any prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- All consumers of alcohols are encouraged to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion, including prize claims, is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Colonial Leisure Group Pty Ltd (ACN 132 266 061) atf Colonial & Empire Brewing Trust trading as
CBCo Brewing of 89 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 (ph: 03 8644 4044) (“Promoter”).